Bowling Junior League at Bowlero
The Milford Recreation Department has partnered with Bowlero of Milford to offer a Junior Bowling League for boys and girls ages 5 to 18.
The league will have three divisions - Bumpers (5-8), Intermediate (13U) and Teens (18U). Teams of two will compete for fun, with trophies and rewards for the winning teams.
This is a compact, fun league for kids of all ages. You can register with a partner, or as individual and will be paired with someone.
The league will play Tuesday nights 5:30 – 7:30 pm and include a three-game set (two for bumpers). It will run for eight weeks and start on October 29, 2019.
The fee for the league is $115 ($120 non-resident) and while it is unsupervised, each team is required to have a parent on site. There will be discounts on food and beverage for participants.
Bowlero offers a comfortable fun environment to practice one of the most popular pastimes in our country. Bowling is a lifetime sport that can be played from youth to retirement. Many schools are bringing it back to the forefront as a low-impact alternative to other main stream sports, and there are a wealth of bowling scholarships available from coast to coast.
Locally, Sacred Heart University hosts a collegiate team, and other universities are considering expanding their clubs into official athletic programs. With the recent acquisition of the Professional Bowling Association, Bowlero looks to ensure accessibility to the sport for generations to come! This is a great way to see what it’s all about, without a long term commitment. Sign up today and let’s get rolling!
- Bowlero of Milford is located at 1717 Boston Post Road in Milford
- Shoe/Ball rental is included in the fee of the league
- Bumpers will play two games while Intermediate and Teens will play best of three
- Teams are made up of two players, a parent is required to remain onsite for each team
- The league fee is $115 for residents, $120 for non-residents and includes all eight weeks
- Awards given out at the end of the season